Phone #: 262-243-3627
(National Alliance on Mental Illness)
Call and please leave a message.
NAMI Ozaukee meets the 3rd Thursday of each month at:
CHRIST CHURCH-MEQUON 13460 North Port Washington Road Mequon, WI 53097
Info Concerning our Business and Support Monthly Meetings
- Business Meeting will be: 6:00-6:55 PM.
- Location: Second Floor Library/Conference Room
- We will take a 5 minute break after the Business Meeting
- One of our Key Guidelines is to start on time and end on time, so please plan accordingly.
- There will be a Support Group session after the regular monthly Business Meeting from 7:00-8:00 PM.
- The Second Support Group will be 4th Tuesday of each month, 6:30- 8:00 PM
- This meeting will be located in the first floor lounge of Christ Church which is the first room on the right after entering the front door of the church.
Alzheimers Support Training
for First Responders
The Alzheimer’s Association® Approaching Alzheimer’s: First Responder Training is a free online course to prepare first responders to respond to common calls involving a person with dementia.
For questions contact:
Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
Ozaukee County Public Health Department
121 W. Main St. Port Washington, WI 53074
You are Visitor Number:
to Nami Ozaukee’s Website since June 19, 2014
Last Update: January 7, 2015