Click on the Bee – See what happens next!
It’s Spring, aaaah!
Scroll Down to Find:
- NAMI Ozaukee Meeting and Support Information
- Amazon Smile (Linkage to the NAMI Ozaukee charity support.
- YouTube info on 4th Street Forum’s Mental Health Issues Programming
- Ozaukee County Social Services “REFRESH” Program for Children
- Alzheimer’s Support
Phone #: 262-243-3627
(National Alliance on Mental Illness)
Call and please leave a message.
NAMI Ozaukee meets the 3rd Thursday of each month at:
CHRIST CHURCH-MEQUON 13460 North Port Washington Road Mequon, WI 53097
Info Concerning our Business and Support Monthly Meetings
- Business Meeting will be: 6:00-6:55 PM.
- Location: Second Floor Library/Conference Room
- We will take a 5 minute break after the Business Meeting
- One of our Key Guidelines is to start on time and end on time, so please plan accordingly.
- There will be a Support Group session after the regular monthly Business Meeting from 7:00-8:00 PM.
- The Second Support Group will be 4th Tuesday of each month, 6:30- 8:00 PM
- This meeting will be located in the first floor lounge of Christ Church which is the first room on the right after entering the front door of the church.
NAMI Ozaukee now subscribes to AmazonSmile
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Nami Ozaukee whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. You can support NAMI Ozaukee by starting your shopping at:
Click Here -> AmazonSmile when you begin your shopping.
Kathy K. reports she watched programs on Channel 10’s “4th Street Forum” television show. The videos are two-part discussion held at the Medical College of Wisconsin concerning Mental Illness. She found them on YouTube for the rest of us to watch. She also reports the are interesting! The presentation was a two-part discussion held at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Part One: Approximately 1/2 Hour
Click There -> : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6uIXE4mSVg
Part Two – Approximately 1/2 Hour
Click There->: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riWzqENlMNY
Both are approximately 1/2 hour and if you Click on the linkage, you will go to YouTube to view each program.
Thank You Kathy!
Wisconsin Mental Illness Family Support Groups
REFRESH – REASSURE AND EMPOWER FAMILIES THROUGH RESOURCES EDUCATION STRATEGIES HOPE
Made possible by the Charles E. Kubly Foundation
When: 4th Wednesday of every month
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
In Grafton @ Address:
Ozaukee Family Services
885 Badger Circle
Grafton, WI 53024
Parents/caregivers of a child/adolescent with, or at risk for, a mental illness
Nanci Schiman, MSW: 414-520-1561
Identifying Common Mental Health
Issues in Early Childhood
April 23rd, 2015 6-8:00 pm
W62 N281 Washington Avenue, Cedarburg, WI
(Training hosted at Kettle Moraine Counseling-on the corner of Washington and Alyce; entrance and parking in the back of the building)
$15 per participant – Space is limited, please register by April 17th, 2015 at 414-559-0050 or email@example.com
Click Here for Flier: ->Mental Health Issues in Early Childhood Flier
Alzheimers Support Training
for First Responders
The Alzheimer’s Association® Approaching Alzheimer’s: First Responder Training is a free online course to prepare first responders to respond to common calls involving a person with dementia.
For questions contact:
Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
Ozaukee County Public Health Department
121 W. Main St. Port Washington, WI 53074
You are Visitor Number:
to Nami Ozaukee’s Website since June 19, 2014
Last Update: February 21, 2015